Today is election day!

Kyle Waters unum at unum5.org
Tue Nov 4 13:12:53 MST 2008

Daniel C. wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 4:01 PM, Nathan Gilbert <nathan.gilbert at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Sorry, I thought you meant "run against him for Governor." I don't
>> know how hard the Libertarian governor ticket was contested for here
>> in Utah.
>>

> I have a hard time imagining that it was contested at all.

I happen to know the details.  He was the only one who file to run for
Utah governor on the libertarian ticket by the deadline(back in march I
believe).  At the libertarian state convention(held at the salt lake
county library in Sandy).  The party chose to accept him as their
nominee by one vote(the other option was to run no one).

If you look at his blog you'll see he has now realized he's a
constitutionalist not libertarian.

Kyle