asterisk

Nicholas Leippe nick at leippe.com
Tue Nov 4 07:39:27 MST 2008

On Monday 03 November 2008 09:50:42 pm Merrill Oveson wrote:
> Anybody out there have expertise in setting up Asterisk? or know of anyone?
>
> Please reply back asap, I need to hire someone to get a couple of
> installations going.

Have you looked at SipX? If there's an option, I would recommend it over
asterisk.
If you really want more asterisk-like, I would recommend freeswitch. It was
written by one of the asterisk devs--the rewrite that the rest of the asterisk
devs admit is necessary but aren't willing to do... and it can be a drop-in
replacement.