Looking for a reliable, simple router...

Peter Bowen peter at bowenfamily.org
Tue May 27 14:41:17 MDT 2008

In a similar vein, I use Clark Connect.  It is running well on as the
firewall for my cable modem.  The only time I reboot my box is to
upgrade major releases. :)  It has some pretty nice reporting, and there
are a number of multi-port cards out there such as
http://www.aei-it.com/hardware/gigenet/x1000.htm.  Good Luck!

-Peter