java jobs

Merrill Oveson moveson at gmail.com
Fri May 23 11:42:27 MDT 2008

Some I know needs the following, asked me to help.

If you're interested reply back to me personally.

He writes:
I am looking for a team of 4 Java Developers for a company in Downtown Salt
Lake City.  Ideally, we are looking for 1 very senior developer who can act
as a lead and 4 mid to senior level developers to work with them.  Our
client is asking to meet 4-6 people on Tuesday afternoon and make offers
that day.  These positions are able to go either contract or
contract-to-hire.  We are able to pay up to $60 per hour for the right lead
developer and up to $50 per hour for solid mid to senior level developers.

These positions will be working on Java/J2EE internal applications (not web
applications).  You will be working on 2 main projects initially.  One will
involve doing some minor customization of existing internal applications as
well as building a new system to tie together all of these applications into
dashboard-like.  The second project will involve building a records system
that will accept customer data in various formats and configure them all so
there is no "translation" work needed on the programming side.  Experience
with Oracle data loading, transformations, etc. is helpful.  These
developers must have a good understanding of the full software development
life cycle from requirements gathering all the way through implementation.