MySQL Clustering

William Attwood wattwood at gmail.com
Wed May 21 13:51:04 MDT 2008

Hello, hello!

   We're diving into Clustering for a very data-intensive project and I'm
looking to talk with someone who has a lot of professional experience
planning, creating, and managing a very large dataset clustered with at
least 10 nodes.  If you have the experience, toss me an e-mail and let's
talk.

   If there isn't anyone, I'm looking for (other than RTFM) sources of
information on setting up a cluster for hundreds of millions of records.  Do
you know or know anyone that is familiar with large datasets and clustering?

Thanks,
-William