PHP Contractor Search

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at bluesunhosting.com
Tue May 20 23:17:17 MDT 2008

Sorry for the crosspost.

I am putting together the start of a list for uphpu.org.  The list is
similar to the UGAF and PLUG resource lists, but specific to PHP, of
course.

The list will contain all individual contractors and development
agencies who develop with PHP.  If you are such an entity and would
like to be listed on the UPHPU resource page, please respond to me and
I will make sure you get on the list.  If you know of anyone who does
freelance work in PHP who may not be on this list, please feel free to
forward this to them so that they can have the opportunity to be on
the list.

It is my intention to have this resource page available to those who,
like myself, cannot or do not want to handle every client that comes
their way.  I often get requests for side work and I usually end up
looking through my address book.  So finally I am doing something to
make my frequent contractor search a little quicker and hopefully it
will be useful for others as well.

At the very least, I am looking for the following information for each
entry:
- Name
- Web site URL
- Contact information (if it is not on your web site, something that
you do not mind being public)

Regards,
Jonathan