Updates on iProvo and Broadweave

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at bluesunhosting.com
Tue May 20 09:33:07 MDT 2008

On 20 May 2008, at 08:17, Joshua Lutes wrote:

> The only good thing about the movie was the song.  I think I would
> take nothing over the movie.  Yes, yes.

I thought the movie was alright.  Although, once I have read a book,
the movie is never better.  I think the problem with movies based on
books is that they try to fit a whole book, especially one like HHGTTG
into one movie.  There is enough content in that one book for multiple
movies.  This is more than obvious considering the BBC series, which,
while not high on graphic appeal, did an excellent job of putting as
much of the book into the series as they could.  So for entertainment
value, the movie was decent, but it certainly does not beat a good
digital watch.