Updates on iProvo and Broadweave

Bart Whiteley bart.plug at whiteley.org
Mon May 19 11:42:19 MDT 2008

> So did they already have the 'public hearings' about the sale? I saw mention
> of them when the initial press releases came out but never saw a time and/or
> place for such meetings. This is getting better all of the time. Have public
> meetings but don't tell the public when you are going to have them.....

Last I heard, the public hearing was scheduled for May 27 at 7pm.
After the hearing, the council could approve the sale at any time.
There was some discussion that the deal would probably be approved
that night during or just after the hearing.  The council members and
mayor seem pretty set on going through with the sale at this point.