Updates on iProvo and Broadweave

Mike Lovell mike at dev-zero.net
Mon May 19 10:54:35 MDT 2008

Bart Whiteley wrote:
> I'm an iProvo customer.  Last week I attended the open house at the
> iProvo NOC, and two meetings with the municiple council and Broadweave
> execs.  I have a lot of concerns about this deal, which I am sharing
> with members of the council.  I encourage other residents to research
> the deal and do likewise if they feel so inclined.
>
> http://www.provo.org/util.iprovo_sale.html
> http://provo.org/council.members_main.html
> http://freeutopia.org/

So did they already have the 'public hearings' about the sale? I saw
mention of them when the initial press releases came out but never saw a
time and/or place for such meetings. This is getting better all of the
time. Have public meetings but don't tell the public when you are going
to have them.....