Router loosing connection

Daniel teletautala at gmail.com
Sun May 18 16:42:08 MDT 2008

I have a Linksys WRT54G and I lose connection every once in a while.
I can get to the router but the router can not get any where.  I have
a dsl connection connected to the router.  When the router stops
working the DSL is tried and it works.  If the power to the router is
removed and replaced it returns to normal.  There are only two dhcp
records and two known nodes connected to it.  I only have the Linksys
firmware on it.  When I lose connection to the world I can still get
to the router from a wireless connection.  How can I diagnose and fix
the problem?

-Daniel