[OT] - BYU Cocoa programming user's group

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sat May 17 22:04:51 MDT 2008

While not necessarily linux-related, there is a new Cocoa user's group
that has formed on BYU campus.  If you're interested in Cocoa
programming using Cocoa on OS X or the iPhone, or GnuStep on Linux, it
might be worth checking out.  They plan to discuss using Cocoa from
languages such as Objective C, Perl, Python, and others.  Cocoa
programming is definitely not Objective C-only these days.

Here are the details: