Updates on iProvo and Broadweave

Mike Lovell mike at dev-zero.net
Sat May 17 12:01:21 MDT 2008

I don't know if anyone else has been trying to keep updated on iProvo
and Broadweave since the announcement last week or that anyone else
wants to be updated. But I figured I would let you all know about two
press releases from Broadweave about it. Here they are. (Sorry for PDF
links)

http://www.broadweave.com/pdf/Broadweave_BroadweaveAcquiresVeracityEmbargoedRelease_05152008.pdf

http://www.broadweave.com/pdf/Broadweave_AcquiresISPsEmbargoed_05152008.pdf

It appears that Broadweave is buying Veracity (aka Nuvont ?) and has an
agreement to buy all of the iProvo customers on MStar. It really does
look like iProvo is going to turn in to a 'closed' network. Not that it
wasn't really open before considering all the hoops and crap people had
to go through to even attempt to get on the network. But anyways. Just
thought you all might like a little update.

Mike