Job: Director, Network Engineering (Omniture)
plug at ryansimpkins.com
Fri May 16 20:01:54 MDT 2008
If anyone has any questions about this job feel free to contact Mark or myself.
-- Mark Stevens
Technical Recruiter @ Omniture, Inc
mstevens at omniture.com
Company: Omniture, Inc.
Job Title: Director / Sr Manager of Network Engineering
Omniture is seeking a Director / Sr Manager for a growing team of network
engineers. This position will report directly to Omniture's Vice President of
Network Operations & IT.
This Network team has production responsibility for internal and external
network devices and connectivity across multiple data centers located around
the globe. Applicants should have a strong desire to excel, solve complex
problems, and contribute their knowledge & expertise to the team. This
position will work closely with the Systems Administration team and Operations
Center to deliver 24x7 support of Omniture's SaaS product offerings.
- Manage & continue to build out our team of network engineers.
- Maintain a large scale network of over 2000 network devices at multiple
- Sharpen Omniture's competitive edge by advocating new technologies where
- Coordinate projects with representatives from Systems Administration,
Datacenter Management, and Information Security.
- Collaborate with external teams (Development, Client Services) on network
architecture to support product development and to troubleshoot network
- Experience managing a technical team of up to 10 direct reports.
- Background in both LAN and WAN network technologies.
- Experience maintaining compliance with strict uptime requirements from
- Experience managing within change control processes.
- Experience with network best practices, disaster recovery.
- Experience managing projects that involve multi-site / international
exposure and cross functional teams.
- Large scale ASP / ERP / CRM project experience or equivalent.
- Experience in LARGE SCALE IT environments a plus.
- Working knowledge of applications, networks, and datacenter procedures.
- Clear communication, ability to work with others and get the job done.
- Ability to understand both technical network issues and business
- Should be able to justify and present network project proposals to IT and
More information about the PLUG