Diabetic Nonprofit seeking free web hosting

karl steenblik karlrhs at gmail.com
Sat May 10 12:51:36 MDT 2008

Free web hosting.

We are a non profit group that helps newborns through high school young
adults with managing their diabetes.  We provide this support regardless of
a families ability  Right now we have free hosting on a web server that is
provided by a Linux group that supports our cause.  We only have 200MB of
space and we would like to show video of camp activities soon after they
happen.  This way parents can see what is going on at camp while their
children are away.

We are in desperate need of more donated space to support our website.

If you know of any company or group that could help us we would appreciate
it.

Thank you for your support.

Please contact.

Karl R. Steenblik