Fwd: IT Position at Action Target

Jason Hall jayce at lug-nut.com
Thu May 8 13:37:01 MDT 2008

For those that weren't around, a few years ago Merrill gave Plug a
great demo of Action Target's CRM tool.  All in Postgres and TCL/TK.
All their people have been using Linux for years, so if you are
looking for a job supporting a pretty wide base of Linux needs, this
might be up your alley.

And if you are a good redneck like me, what could be more fun that
working for Action Target!  Great equipment.