Java/Flex/AIR Software Developer

Jacob Albretsen jakea at xmission.com
Wed May 7 13:29:12 MDT 2008

*Description*

StudioCloud is a local software company that provides a complete business
package to photography studios around the world. We utilize cutting edge
technology, Adobe Flex and Adobe Air, to create an easy to use but powerful
software solution that works both online as well as offline. We are
currently showcased on Adobe's website at the following link:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/showcase/index.cfm?event=casestudydetail&casestudyid=383896&loc=en_us

Demand for StudioCloud is skyrocketing and we are looking to add some
additional software developers to our team. We are currently looking for
part-time positions with the intent of transitioning those positions to
full-time. We are interested in individuals with experience in Actionscript
3, Adobe Flex, or Adobe AIR but experience in Java is also acceptable.

More information about StudioCloud and our products can be found at
http://StudioCloud.com.

Interested individuals should send their resumes to Marc Carmen at
marc.carmen at studiocloud.com

*Company Information*

Name: StudioCloud

Website: http://www.studiocloud.com