Job Openings @ bloosky

William Attwood wattwood at gmail.com
Tue May 6 11:32:24 MDT 2008

Hey guys!

  I started a new job a few weeks back and now we're trying to find more
programmers.  The company is Bloosky (www.bloosky.com) where we are a
OOP-specific PHP5 shop.  The workplace is awesome (I have 2 ant farms on my
desk right now) and we're all upgrading th 3 huge LCD monitors on a
centralized stand.  The workplace is laxed, hours are laxed (7-3, 9-5, 8-4,
etc) and the benefits are great.

  We're located in N. Orem near Orem Center St.  If you know any OOP PHP5'rs
looking for work, or you yourself are looking for work, toss me your resume
and I'll see it gets to the right people.  Trust me, the pay reflects your
skillset.

Later all,
-Will
wattwood at bloosky.com