More Web Engineers Needed

Dan Sampson plug at eharborinc.com
Tue May 6 11:18:37 MDT 2008

All,

We (eHarbor Inc.) are still hiring developers.  We actually have
multiple openings at this time.  If you know of anyone who is looking,
if you could please forward onto them this position I would greatly
appreciate it.

I greatly appreciate your time and thank you in advance for helping me
find top qualified people.  You can now resume your "plug"-ing.

Thanks,

Dan Sampson