Inquiry on Apache CGI

b p trixtirslists at
Thu May 1 19:53:57 MDT 2008

Thanks for looking at that. :)
I am setting the environment variables by hand in the cgi, so that couldn't
be the issue. I've tested it from the command line with a user that wasn't
in my group. Similar to the way apache would do it.

I'm thinking about breaking down and just using webmin...I'm pretty sure I
could get it to work with that.

I'm about 90% sure the issue is with my configuration.

Thanks again,