Suspend help...

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Sun Jun 29 15:18:24 MDT 2008

On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 02:47:35PM -0600, Matt Nelson wrote:
> Does anyone know what mailing list, or support group that I can work with
> related to a Suspend to ram issue?  Specifically with Fedora.

There is a general Fedora list at Red Hat. Check the various lists
available on Red Hat; there may be one specific to suspend issues.

If it's a Lenovo Thinkpad, check the thinkwiki
(http://www.thinkwiki.org/). For most vendors, check tuxmobil
(http://tuxmobil.org/) and linux on laptops
(http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/)