OT - I don't _hate_ McMansions

Dave Smith dave at thesmithfam.org
Sun Jun 29 11:25:46 MDT 2008

Von Fugal wrote:
> You are dispicable.

I found this thread very enlightening. Thanks to all those who took the
time to participate. It's caused me to think more deeply about my own
views on government. As a direct result of this thread, I had a
discussion about Libertarian views with my brother (currently a federal
political appointee, so obviously he has deep rooted political views).
And even though we disagreed on some points, we never called each other
names, and we came away understanding each other better, and friends. I
hope that members of this list (myself included) can do so as well.

--Dave