OT - I don't _hate_ McMansions

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Sun Jun 29 10:14:16 MDT 2008

<quote name="Von Fugal" date="Sun, 29 Jun 2008 at 00:21 -0600">
> > > - With so many references to Ron Paul, the site seems like a thinly
> > > disguised campaign to elect Ron Paul rather than the home page for a
> > > political movement.
> >
> > Well, it's clearly just a place for Ron Paul to voice his propaganda.
> > And he's created quite a cult of personality around himself in some
> > circles.
>
> Ron Paul was NEVER trying to get elected. If you would read anything
> he's written you would already know that. It's always been about the
> revolution, and frankly I think we are in desperate need of it. If you
> disagree that's your prerogative, but don't call me marxist and say I'm
> in a cult. I never have called you names. Ron Paul's campaign was a
> standard to rally behind. A way to spread the message. Getting elected
> would have just been nice icing on the cake. Get your head out of the
> sand and actually learn about something before you go berating it
> blindly. And you call me ignorant.

How convenient levi that you left out this context when replying to this
paragraph I wrote. You are dispicable. It *is* a political movement and
*not* simply an attempt to get Paul elected, veiled or otherwise. You
didn't say that, but that's what I was responding to. But you're more
interested in discrediting me.

Von Fugal