Computer case recommendations

Tom Hanks tjhanks at forgeglobal.com
Sun Jun 29 00:31:11 MDT 2008

I have a full tower case, all metal.  Won't break or even chip.  I'd
like to see your kid poke anything into this case!....  On a serious
note, not a case officianado but I get great cases through PCDiscounters
in Orem.  Matt Orr there knows a lot about which cases are good etc...
THIS IS NOT A SHAMELESS PLUG FOR A VENDOR!  :-)