Computer case recommendations

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Sat Jun 28 17:37:23 MDT 2008

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 03:30:58PM -0600, Matt Nelson wrote:
> I have a computer case that is made of Plexiglas.  Well the corner of it
> cracked and now there is a gaping hole that my boy thinks is fun to throw
> golf balls into.  I need to get a new case and thought I would mail the list
> and see if any of you have a good recommendation of a decent case.  Since I
> plan on purchasing one please provide links, or at least enough information
> to find the case to purchase.

I have a PC built on a Silverstone SG01
(http://www.endpcnoise.com/cgi-bin/e/more_info/1101087.html), The Cube
Workstation Silent PC
(http://www.endpcnoise.com/cgi-bin/e/std/sku=sg01_cube.html). It is
very quiet. I have to consciously listen for it before I can hear it.

Of course, if you really want quiet, http://www.fit-pc.com/new/