Computer case recommendations

Garth Hill thaabit at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 16:53:38 MDT 2008

I'd recommend the Cooler Master Centurion:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119068

I've used this case and here is what I like:
- very sturdy, wire mesh on front is solid
- cools well as the entire front is wire mesh backed by foam
- pretty cool and quiet
- cheap ($50 w/o ps)
- front panel audio stuff
- locking 2.5 and 3.5 slot (screwless)
- not bad on the eyes
- there's also variations (color changes/side panel window/ps included)
if you care

- Garth