Okay, jeez, enough already.

Jacob Fugal lukfugl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 15:38:02 MDT 2008

On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Stuart Jansen <sjansen at buscaluz.org> wrote:
> Let's all just agree that we're all either
>
> a) paranoid radicals too busy preaching theoretical models and
> collecting guns for the Apocalypse to bother with reality
>
> or else
>
> b) deluded hypocritical aggressors publicly preaching responsibility to
> society while secretly dreaming of power.

Can I vote for (b) but with the word "deluded" stricken? :)

But in honesty, no harsh feelings to my brother or Levi or Andy, I
agree. That thread (or rather, set of threads) has long since moved
past the point of usefulness. I think the only thing being
accomplished by any of the parties is continuing reinforcement of an
opinion that they are, for lack of a better word, "stubborn".

Jacob Fugal