Okay, jeez, enough already.

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Sat Jun 28 15:08:20 MDT 2008

Let's all just agree that we're all either

a) paranoid radicals too busy preaching theoretical models and
collecting guns for the Apocalypse to bother with reality

or else

b) deluded hypocritical aggressors publicly preaching responsibility to
society while secretly dreaming of power.

I firmly believe that a central tenet of good government is allowing
wildly diverging opinions while seeking to find points of agreement.
Unfortunately, at this point I think it's obvious that no one is trying
to understand the other person's position, just prove him wrong. I think
it's also obvious that only a handful of people are interested in the
discussion.

I'd love to continue, perhaps in a more structured format, but let's do
it on another list.