grub can't find the right location for kernel at boot time

uttam thorat uttam_help at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jun 28 03:34:24 MDT 2008

you have to check /boot/grub/grub.conf file and make
the changes at default=0 then ur machine boots using
that kernel.
if ur grub.conf is empty then use bootable cd and go
to rescue mode and check harddisk partition and label
using fdisk and e2label command then add appropriate
entries in grub.conf file then ur machine boots ok.