OT - I don't _hate_ McMansions

Shane Hathaway shane at hathawaymix.org
Sat Jun 28 02:15:56 MDT 2008

Von Fugal wrote:
> So use my litmus test within your definition of rights. I didn't say you
> had to agree with what I think are rights. At least try to justify your
> ideas of what proper government is.

Von, you really need to just put up a web site about your theories on
how to properly structure the government.  It would lend a lot more
credibility to your arguments than these emotional debates do.  You
could even have a big FAQ section that responds to people's misgivings
about your ideas.

Besides, you just advocated that our society should return to an
agrarian lifestyle... on a mailing list for technology enthusiasts!
Surely a different audience is more appropriate for that kind of
political theory.

Shane