OT - I don't _hate_ McMansions

Dave Smith dave at thesmithfam.org
Fri Jun 27 21:51:10 MDT 2008

Von Fugal wrote:
> Not bad for pulling a number out of the air, if I do say so myself.

Easy there. No one's attacking you (at least I'm not anyway). It *was*
an honest question. I know exactly how much of my income goes to tax
each year, and it's not 40%. Wikipedia editors can write what they want,
but it's not correct in my case. I also know that taxes fluctuate widely
depending on circumstances. A co-worker of mine with no children pays
about 10x what I pay in federal income tax (yes, as a percentage).

--Dave