Grub Serial Console Funkiness

Mike Lovell mike at dev-zero.net
Fri Jun 27 15:42:56 MDT 2008

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 15:24:42 -0600, Levi Pearson <levi at cold.org> wrote:
> Nope, I've switched jobs since then, and my previous employer is now
> defunct.  In what way did using the diff from the post not work for
> creating a patch?

I just did a copy paste of the diff in the email into a file named
conman-freeipmi.patch. Then I cd into the conman-0.2.1 directory and do
'patch < ../conman-freeipmi.patch'. It complained about a few malformed
lines and I tried to fix them but am still having problems. I don't have a
lot of experience doing patching of code so I don't really know what to do.
Thanks

Mike