OT - I don't _hate_ McMansions

Andy Bradford amb-plug at bradfords.org
Wed Jun 25 21:34:27 MDT 2008

Thus said "Josh Coates" on Tue, 24 Jun 2008 18:04:05 MDT:

> btw - the kids  swinging the signs around on the  street - geesh, this
> should be illegal too.

Yet another call for government to butt in where it doesn't belong. What
exactly is the proper role of  government anyway? Have Americans so lost
their way  that they have forgotten  that ``all men are  created equal''
doesn't mean that we all get to benefit from the same level of regulated
bondage?

> i'm all for free speech and all, but do these commercial ventures have
> to be in face all the time? it's  like spam - but it's real life and i
> can't just filter it.

Its nowhere near  like spam. Developers have to pay  someone money to do
this; no money,  no signs. Spammers instead waste  resources of everyone
involved  at little  expense to  themselves; especially  those that  use
zombies.

Andy
  9:34pm  up 15 min,  1 user,  load average: 1.10, 1.12, 0.77