[on topic] What's your favorite less-popular open source app?

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Wed Jun 25 13:57:29 MDT 2008

<quote name="Shane Hathaway" date="Wed, 25 Jun 2008 at 12:48 -0600">
> - FileLight: The best way I've seen to visualize what is eating up disk
> space.

FileLight is awesome! I used it tons but have recently come across
KDirStat, also awesome. Not sure which is better, but I have found
myself using KDirStat more often as of late. Also, KDirStat has a
windows couterpart, WinDirStat. du is good for those terminal sessions.

Also...
Mutt, maybe not so underdoggy
unclutter, get rid of that pesky pointer when you're not using it!
xbindkeys, ultimate keyboard shortcut power
xpuyopuyo, awesome music
xwd, x window dump

Von Fugal