My Preferred Home

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Mon Jun 23 22:13:29 MDT 2008

Rather than argue with you guys, I thought I'd provide a statement of
what I look for in a home:

Parva sed apta mihi, sed nulli obnoxia, sed non sordida, parta meo sed
tanem aere domus.

 -- Sign on the front of Ariosto's home outside Ferrara, 1528

(Small, but suitable for me, hurtful to no one, not mean, but acquired
by my own funds: home)