OT - I don't _hate_ McMansions

Andy Bradford amb-plug at bradfords.org
Mon Jun 23 21:55:45 MDT 2008

Thus said Dave Smith on Sun, 22 Jun 2008 18:50:36 MDT:

> I've never seen a  lot for sale that wasn't owned  by a developer. And
> generally, they  won't sell it to  you unless you let  *them* build on
> it.Exceptions exist, but they are rare.

The exception  being someone actually making  an offer on the  land that
the developer agrees to? I'm sure they  would sell the land if the price
is right,  why wouldn't they?  Certainly they  cannot have some  kind of
emotional  attachment to  it since  they most  likely bought  it from  a
farmer or some other family type ownership.

Andy
  9:55pm  up  1:02,  1 user,  load average: 1.10, 1.13, 1.04