Dissipating Heat in a Digital Picture Frame

Joshua Lutes huzzak at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 11:31:42 MDT 2008

Wow.  Teeny tiny air ducts to facilitate airflow is a great idea.  I am
thinking that if I put the holes along the edge of the frame so that it is
partially on the back and on the side/bottom that it will be less noticeable
and able to draw air in regardless of whether the frame is placed on a wall
or on a table.  Nice.  Thanks a ton, Dave.

Also an awesome idea is underclocking the CPU.  I really don't need much
processing power changing an image every minute and a half or so.  I hadn't
even thought about ways to use less power.  Thanks Matt.

Thanks again guys.

Joshua Lutes