Free Computer

Jeff ml at
Sat Jun 21 08:06:33 MDT 2008

   Hey Matt,
   If it's still available, could I take the processor? I've got a mother
   board that supports an AMD 4200+ that's really lonely right now  ;)
   If it's good, we can work out the arrangements for me to meet up with
   Matt Nelson wrote:

Haha good to know.  I'll continue to post hardware here at least it will get
to people who can use it.  Unless people object to me posting hardware.

By the way I have a AMD 4200+ processor for a 939 socket.  It is only a
single core, not a x2, but if someone can use it let me know.  It also has a
Mass Cool heat sink/fan that you can have as well.