Dissipating Heat in a Digital Picture Frame

Matt Nelson matt at frozenatom.com
Fri Jun 20 21:56:13 MDT 2008

I doubt you need all of the processing power of the laptop, have you done
much with adjusting the way the machine runs to save power, and cut down on
heat?

-Underclock the cpu
-Also see:  http://www.lesswatts.org/tips/cpu.php  I have a kill-a-watt
meter and this helped to cut down on the power consumption on some of my
myth frontend boxes...

By the way nice work on the frame.