Free Computer

Matt Nelson matt at frozenatom.com
Fri Jun 20 17:39:58 MDT 2008

Haha good to know.  I'll continue to post hardware here at least it will get
to people who can use it.  Unless people object to me posting hardware.

By the way I have a AMD 4200+ processor for a 939 socket.  It is only a
single core, not a x2, but if someone can use it let me know.  It also has a
Mass Cool heat sink/fan that you can have as well.