Free Computer

Brad Midgley bmidgley at
Fri Jun 20 17:26:38 MDT 2008

> On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 3:24 PM, Matt Nelson <matt at> wrote:
>> Does anyone want an old computer that I have acquired?  I have no use for it
>> and thought I would post here before donating it to the D.I.

DI is fine for the tax writeoff, but apparently it's not that unusual
for a decent machine to get stripped by passers by in the store before
it can even be purchased. So if you think there's life in the machine,
send it somewhere else.

At some stores they also have this crazy idea that power supplies should
be separated from gear before shelving them. I tape them together to
discourage this insanity.