Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Fri Jun 20 10:03:41 MDT 2008

<quote name="Jason Hall" date="Fri, 20 Jun 2008 at 09:42 -0600">
> On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 9:22 AM, Von Fugal <von at fugal.net> wrote:
> I don't think she'll get any government retaliation, because I don't
> think that really exists to the ways they proclaim.  I think that
> Soros and friends are working very hard to make it look that way
> though. Why? because it serves their interests.

I don't think necessarily that she will. I think it _could_ happen. I'm
definately going to be watchful. I'm going to do anything I can to
reverse the trends on what already *does* happen. Guantanamo, no-fly
lists, swat teams taking children to hospitals, citizen tasery, etc.

Von Fugal