Andy Bradford amb-plug at bradfords.org
Thu Jun 19 21:57:31 MDT 2008

Thus said Nicholas Leippe on Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:37:54 MDT:

> The fact that people have a mentality of worrying about "wasting their
> vote", IMO just goes to show that the current voting method is flawed.

I like to ask  people when they play the ``wasted vote''  card if we are
voting for a prom queen or for  a principled leader who has a fair share
of  rectitude  which  will  guide our  United  States  through  example.
Certainly there isn't  much else the the President of  the United States
can do Constitutionally...

Andy
  9:57pm  up 43 min,  1 user,  load average: 1.16, 1.11, 1.05