OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Andy Bradford amb-plug at bradfords.org
Thu Jun 19 21:48:02 MDT 2008

Thus said Chris on Tue, 17 Jun 2008 17:11:34 MDT:

> And what's the point of hating on such things in the first place?

People are welcome  to their own opinion. As long  as they don't attempt
to impose  them on  others using  the tool of  government I  see nothing
wrong with it.  To be honest, I  don't like homes that  have been packed
like sardines  either, but I won't  deny that there are  those who don't
mind them, or have no problems living in them.

Andy
  9:48pm  up 33 min,  1 user,  load average: 1.05, 1.11, 1.01