OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Andy Bradford amb-plug at bradfords.org
Thu Jun 19 21:45:04 MDT 2008

Thus said Dave Smith on Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:43:48 MDT:

> Perhaps you've found  meaning where none was intended.  I have nothing
> against 3,000  square feet. What gets  my goat is a  3,000 square foot
> home (or larger for that matter) sitting 6 feet away from another one,
> and another one, and another one  after that. I really should send you
> pictures of the new development being  built half a mile from my house
> in Murray. These are 3,000-4,000 square foot homes with no more than 6
> feet of linear  grass between them and the property  line, all the way
> around each house.

It could be worse... try travelling outside  of the US say to Europe, or
hey, I hear  China is great on  space. Your neighbor could  be just next
door, truly.  I suppose developers  in thouse  countries must be  of the
worst kind. Think of how they have exploited the consumers there... they
have  been  successful at  cramming  entire  neighborhoods in  a  single
building.

Andy
  9:45pm  up 30 min,  1 user,  load average: 1.02, 1.10, 0.99