OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Andy Bradford amb-plug at bradfords.org
Thu Jun 19 21:39:32 MDT 2008

Thus said Stuart Jansen on Mon, 16 Jun 2008 22:52:05 MDT:

> Just like enforcing minimum food  quality requirements is wrong. Very,
> very wrong.

What's wrong is not recognizing and enforcing harm to both property and
body. It  doesn't matter what  the food quality requirements  are; what
matters is that I am able to seek  remedy if you poison me and cause me
harm. This has nothing to do with minimum food quality requirements.

Andy
  9:39pm  up 25 min,  1 user,  load average: 1.10, 1.17, 0.96