Levi Pearson levi at cold.org
Thu Jun 19 15:40:38 MDT 2008

Jonathan Duncan <jonathan at bluesunhosting.com> writes:
> I would be very interested to know what the outcome of this election
> would be if by some miracle we were able to actually get 100% of every
> registered (or registerable) voter to actually go to the polls and
> vote.  Probably a pipe dream though.

Well, either Obama or McCain would win.  Not sure which at this point.
I don't think the people who would vote for 3rd parties are the ones
who aren't showing up and voting right now.  I think 3rd party
supporters are more likely to be interested in being politically
active than the average American.  Nevertheless, they are
overwhelmingly outnumbered.  I would guess that if everyone voted, the
3rd parties would end up looking even less significant.

                --Levi