Free Computer

Matt Nelson matt at frozenatom.com
Thu Jun 19 15:24:30 MDT 2008

Does anyone want an old computer that I have acquired?  I have no use for it
and thought I would post here before donating it to the D.I.

CPU: Intel Celeron D 330 (2.66 GHz 256K L2 Cache 533 MHz FSB)
HDD: No hard drive, but there are two IDE headers
CD/DVD: CD-RW 48x Max write, DVD-ROM (Also has an integrated card reader)
Memory: 512MB

Onboard: 10/100 NIC, 4 USB, basic audio, D-SUB video, PS2 headers for mouse
and keyboard.

NOTE: This does not have a DVI header, and it does NOT have a AGP or PCIe
header, well it had the solder points for the AGP header, so as far as video
you are stuck with the integrated video via the d-SUB.

Has a license of Windows XP Home & CyberLink PowerDVD 5

Anyhow, let me know if anyone wants this, first come first serve.

-Matt Nelson
matt at frozenatom.com