OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Thu Jun 19 11:31:42 MDT 2008

<quote name="Levi Pearson" date="Thu, 19 Jun 2008 at 11:02 -0600">
> Nicholas Leippe <nick at leippe.com> writes:
> >
> > Hence the "try".
> >

> I'm all for trying and convicting criminals, especially powerful ones
> who have committed serious crimes.  I'm not sure which ones you're
> referring to, but so long as the crimes and their evidence exist, go
> for it!

Part of the process is raising awareness of the crimes so they will be
tried.

Bush and Cheney: criminals, going to war on lies, blatently disregarding
the constitution, going to war without declaration, continuing to cover
up lies and perpetuate an unjust war to the tune of tens of thousands
of american lives and millions of iraqi lives.

Head of the FBI (or was it CIA?), whatever his name is: criminal,
provided false intelligence to support a pre-planned war. Although he
_was_ coerced so he could probably get off with a plea bargain.

Von Fugal