Levi Pearson levi at cold.org
Thu Jun 19 10:55:39 MDT 2008

Von Fugal <von at fugal.net> writes:
> You said yourself they are no different, yet here you state you are
> going to vote for someone who clearly has no chance of winning for the
> sake of diversity when there really is no difference at all!! Yet when I
> vote for someone who will clearly lose I'm "obstinately irrational?"
> Even though my choice offers _real_ diversity? I said I don't expect
> anyone else to vote for Ron Paul. I said if I DID agree with one of the
> major candidates I would consider voting for him. I DON'T. Vote for who
> you like, if you like McCain the vote for him by all means. Don't vote
> for him merely because you don't like Obama! That is ALL I am trying to
> say.

And all I'm trying to say is that if you don't like either of them,
but you strongly prefer Obama, consider voting for him instead of the
Green party guy.  It just might be the rational thing to do, but
consider how your local race is going and what kind of influence you'd
be making either way first.

                --Levi