Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Wed Jun 18 19:21:33 MDT 2008

<quote name="Von Fugal" date="Wed, 18 Jun 2008 at 19:17 -0600">
> <quote name="Jacob Fugal" date="Wed, 18 Jun 2008 at 19:15 -0600">
> > On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 7:12 PM, Von Fugal <von at fugal.net> wrote:
> > > <quote name="Jonathan Duncan" date="Wed, 18 Jun 2008 at 16:02 -0600">

> > > Obama is not a choice.
> >
> > Last I saw, he was. He may not be one you agree with, but he is a
> > choice. He's at least as much a choice as any other candidate,
> > including potential write ins.
> >
> > Von, I know you're passionate about this subject, but a word of
> > advice: it will probably help your argument if you stop using the term
> > "evil" so loosely...
>
> Hey, it's just the cliche everyone else uses. "The lesser of two evils."
> All I'm doing is pointing out the sheer silliness of the idea.
>
> Von Fugal

If you don't agree that they're evil and you do align your values with
theirs, I have no problem with you voting for them. When someone says
they must vote for the lesser of two evils, their words, not mine, then
I have to interject. If someone tells me I'm crazy for not voting
"strategically" I just go ballistic. Sorry.

Von Fugal

P.S. I have no problem with the way anyone votes, btw, that's your right.
I only have problems with certain reasonings. After all, I might have a
chance to help someone see a better logic. Changing someone's beliefs is
a lot harder. What really makes me mad is seeing people who agree with
Ron Paul but write him off because he's not viable. It just drives me
batty!